You are here
If your community group wants to go on an excursion or day trip but lack the means to get there, you can hire the community bus.
We have one mini bus for hire with eleven seats including the driver. The bus has wheelchair access.
To hire a bus, you must abide by the following conditions:
- Your nominated driver must have a valid license and be over 25 years of age
- The nominated driver must present their license to reception so a photocopy can be recorded
- Hire cost of $70.00 per day or part thereof must be paid upfront
- Only the nominated driver can operate the mini bus
- Medical problems must be reported immediately
- You must pay all toll fees
- Infringements will be the responsibility of the nominated driver
- You must return the bus undamaged and with a full tank of unleaded petrol
Want to learn more?
The mini bus is available for short term hire, seven days a week.
To book the bus, please download the booking form and return it to
KRHS Bus Hire, PO Box 53, Kooweerup VIC 3981.
We’ll let you know if the bus is available on your requested date.